sábado, 23 de agosto de 2008


Pd:TE AMO
que hermosa peliculaa!!!, me rei, llore... increible(L
I just want to see you When you're all alone, I just want to catch you if I can, I just want to be there When the morning light explodes On your face it radiates I can't escape I love you 'till the end. I just want to tell you nothing You don't want to hear All I want is for you to say Why don't you just take me Where I've never been before I know you want to hear me Catch my breath.I love you 'till the end. I just want to be there When we're caught in the rain I just want to see you laugh not cry I just want to feel you When the night puts on its cloak I'm lost for words don't tell me All I can say I love you 'till the end.

1 comentario:

Julieta dijo...

yo vi esa película... peor no vi el final, jaja tremendo. TE AMO MI AMOOOORRR. gracias x todo best